Our Security analysts perform many duties for our clients. From policy and procedure creation or updating, planning and implementation of security measures to protect computer systems, networks and data to penetration testing and exploitation of vulnerabilities.
Think Security analysts are expected to stay up-to-date on the latest intelligence, including hackers’ methodologies, in order to anticipate security breaches. They also are responsible for preventing data loss and service interruptions by researching new technologies that will effectively protect a network.
Additional duties may include:
- Creating, testing and implementing network disaster recovery plans
- Performing risk assessments and testing of data processing systems
- Installing firewalls, IDS/IPS solutions, data encryption and other security measures
- Recommending security enhancements and solutions to address GAPS
- Training staff on network and information security procedures